Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 707, Concert night

Tonight is our second concert (out of six) for the summer.  I need to take the truck to work to haul the tent to the park and I will needed it tonight for the take down.  I have several meetings today and will be out of the office for a big part of the day.

Today is another hot one and the temperature is expected to be around 95.  This has an impact our on concert attendance as people don't like to get hot.  As it turned out there was a nice breeze and still well over 1,100 people showed up.  Heat did cause the the band's amplifier to overheat and shut down briefly until we could put a fan on it.

I hadn't heard anything from Justin at Flyte Camp, so I texted asking if was still alive.  They had finished two days of filming and he was exhausted.  My little Traveleze was going to go in this week for repairs, but is now scheduled for next week.  I have a list of issues that need to be addressed before it can go again, and I'd like to take it to the coast next week, but I doubt that is going to happen.

With the second concert done, the evening temperature starting to cool, I opened up all the windows in the house and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment