Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 719, Back to work

I really wished I could have taken the Traveleze out, but it just didn't fall together.  I'm sure there will be more opportunities to take it out and hopefully in August for sure.

One happy cat
The update on the 1942 Packard, it still sits in Prineville awaiting a new main shaft for the overdrive transmission.  The on in the transmission I bought had been welded back together and despite more repair work, it wont hold together.  The Packard guy in Seattle is looking for a replacement and will let me know as soon as he finds one.  Meanwhile the car is sitting unusable and the summer is slipping away.  With the 42 on hold it has also put the 53 on hold.

It was a beautiful summer day and I enjoyed spending the evening at home enjoying the yard.  My cat Harris had discovered a great advantage point at which to pounce down on mice.  He walks the irrigation pipe line and looks for movement.  I think he also enjoys the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment