Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 516, New Years Day

Waking up with what could only be described as the feeling of a hangover, I laid low for the most of the day.  Since I don't drink or rarely drink, I attributed the feeling to that of a sugar coma from eating way too many cookies and other goodies.  I spent the day puttering around the house and picking up from the long week of the holidays.

My only adventure outside of the house was to go to dinner with my folks.  After hams and turkey all December long, we were in the mood for something different and went for Italian, although I ended up eating fish and chips.  It was nice to spend time with parents and we always have a few good laughs.  We enjoyed our dinner and Mom enjoyed not have to cook or reheat leftovers.

 At my brothers house in Portland they had spent the day taking down the Christmas tree.  My brother was a little bummed to see the season coming to a close and I sent him a video saying that Christmas was still alive and well at my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment