Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 544, Sunday

It was a pretty uneventful day, but the highlight of my morning was sleeping in until 8 am.  I felt rested which was nice for a change.  It was my typical Sunday, church at 11 am, I picked up my friend Doug on the way and after church we had lunch at Mazatlan, which hit the spot.  I only see Doug on Sundays and we always talk about doing something but it never seems to happen.  Doug was instrumental in helping scrap the layers of roof tar and paint off the Traveleze in the first few weeks.  Little did we know that all that work was for nothing and I would end up putting all new skin on the trailer,  I'm hoping I can talk him into helping me polish the new skin to a high shine.  I will probably owe him a lifetime of lunches at the restaurant of his choice.

I spent a good portion of my after noon ironing a huge pile of cloths that had accumulated in my closet and at the bottom of the pile a Christmas tablecloth.  That pile started before Christmas, yikes!  Anyway after a good hour of ironing I was done and I could actually fold up the ironing board.  It was nice to reclaim my closet.

That was about it for Sunday. It was a nice relaxing, yet productive day. I event had time to do a little car shopping on line.  I can't seem to make up my mind on what to buy to pull the trailer with, but I have a feeling when I see it, I'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment