Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 536, Saturday.

Central Oregon Magazine, I'm driving.
I slept until 9:15 am, and wow, did it feel good.  I was still extremely worn out and I could tell that all I was going to do today was lay on the couch and try to get better.

At the event last night I had picked up a few copies of the Winter edition of the Central Oregon Magazine where they announced the Apex Awards.  Back in October I had borrowed my friend Jon's 1960 Corvette for a photo shoot and this was the issue we were in.  The add was for best Burger and Shake and best Sports Team.  It was kind of ironic being that Jon's car is yellow and the add was for the Oregon Ducks.  Jon is a diehard Oregon State Beaver and he is never going to let me drive his car again.  He is going to die when he sees how his car was violated with Duck supporters.

The only think I accomplished all day, was that I managed to make a batch of rice pudding.  It sounded good to me and I had all the ingredients to make it. 

I was in bed at 4 pm and took along nap until just before 5:30 pm.  I am determined to get over this cold and to be better this weekend. 

Tonight is the Son's of Norway's Lutefisk dinner which I had signed up for and as President I should be the one to welcome everyone.  There was just no way I was going to make it.  Lutefisk is nasty no matter how you cook it and I was not going to make myself even more sick.

I was in bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment