Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 517, New Years Day Observed

With New Years Day on Sunday, we actually get Monday off and I was thrilled with the extra day.  I had a few chores on the agenda including cleaning out the chicken coop, picking up some the Christmas lights I had lined the driveway with and returning some wine to Costco in Bend.

A spectacular 1954 Anderson
I love Costco and with $44 dollars back in my wallet I did a little more shopping and ended up buying $23 worth of chicken breast for my cat Scrappy who is being very finicky. 

Since I was in Bend I couldn't help but run by Flyte Camp and check on the Traveleze.  Justin and Anna were working on their 54 Anderson, but they were really taking the day off too.  Justin had removed the front end of the Anderson and it had minor rot in one corner too.  It was a lot better than my Traveleze, where he removed the back end and the entire thing collapsed.  The Anderson is going to be a real gem when all finished.

The 2012 Lincoln MKS
I ran a few more errands in Bend and got the oil changed in my truck at Robberson Ford.  One of my favorite things to do is look at the new trucks while I'm waiting.  My father has talked about getting a new car this spring and since Cadillac no longer makes a full size sedan I checked out the Lincoln MKS

No comments:

Post a Comment