Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 539, Looking for "stuff" for the trailer.

The day started off with snow and then switched to heavy rain and it rained all day.  The sky was dark and gray all day and the sun never came out.  I had back to back meetings all day, five in total, ending with a business After Hours that went until 5:30.  I got home at 6 after stopping off at the store to buy some allergy medication.

Vintage spice rack would look great in the trailer.
I spent the evening looking for 50's stuff that I might want to put in the trailer.  I found a really cool spice rack that would be cool mounted in the trailer.  I will have to call on it tomorrow and see if I can have it mailed to me.  There are so many neat vintage things on line.  If I don't go broke restoring the trailer it will be a lot of fun locating period correct items to decking the trailer out.

I spent a little time today looking for clip on half lamp shades to go on the three sconces in the trailer.  Flyte Camp had found the ones I wanted, but it turned out they would $181 plus shipping to buy them.  Yikes, that is just too much for three tiny lamp shades.  I'm looking for a parchment look, with the heavy lace stitching around the edges.  I know they are out there and they shouldn't cost an arm and a leg.

As for the chicken's they haven't laid an egg in two days.  It's going to be time for a BBQ if things don't change soon.  I was in bed by 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment