Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 545, The Traveleze comes together.

The Traveleze coming back together.
Today I got a few pictures from Justin of the Traveleze; it is looking absolutely amazing.  I can't wait to see it for myself.  There are a few things I need to order still including the mattress for the back bed and the lampshades for the three sconces.  I also had a discussion about the shelf that goes above the front window and weather or not to put it back in.  I have mixed emotions and will make a decision tomorrow when I go take a look.  I think I want to put it back in just for the sake of keeping it, but it me be a distraction from the clean lines, I'll just have to wait and see.

The kitchen in the Traveleze.
My excitement to have the trailer all done and back home is really starting to build.  I can't wait to get her home and be able to spend time tinkering with it and give it a few personal touches.  I've never owned a trailer, so this a new experience and stocking the shelves with supplies is going to be fun.

Tomorrow I will run into Bend, take a look at the trailer and decide on the inside shelf.  I also want to run to The Mattress Factory and order a mattress and get that on order.  They will have to custom make the mattress to fit the space and I need to pick out the firmness that I want.  The mattress will have to be able to bend and fit into the space.

It is exciting to see it all come together after all these months.

No comments:

Post a Comment