Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 528, Time to go see the Doctor

Well after coughing for a week and sucking down 2 bags of cough drops I made an appointment to go see the doctor.  This thing is obviously not going away on it's own and I can't afford to be sick next week.  My appointment is at 4:15 pm today and it can't come soon enough.

The roof pieces going on the Traveleze.
Justin sent me a few more pictures of the trailer and the new aluminum skin is almost all on, with the exception of one piece up front.  I can't wait to get a hold of it and polish it to a high shine, it is going to be spectacular.  Justin had a question about the roof vents and we are going to have new ones made to match the original.

At 4 pm I left for the doctor's office.  I had a pocket full of cough drops and as long as I had one I didn't cough.  I got right in and after a quick exam, the doctor said I was sick!  He gave me a prescription for antibiotics and told me to get some rest.  It was Friday and I figured I had the entire weekend to get better.

I took my first pill, ate dinner and spent the evening surfing the net for the perfect car to pull the Traveleze.  It was a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment