Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 537, Just resting

I was hoping to wake up feeling perfect and have this cold all behind me, but I could still feel it in my eyes.  I was going to venture out for two things today, one church and the second, to exchange the kayak.  I figured for sure I could handle church sit inside up in the balcony where it's warm, but dragging the kayak back to Bend seemed a bit more than I was up for. 

Church was great and other then the cold air walking from to truck to the building I was fine.  The cold air causes my head to feel weird and my sinuses to get all worked up.  The trip to Bend wasn't too bad either, other than the standing outside unloading the kayak and then exchanging and loading the new one.  The cold immediately drains my energy and makes me feel sick.  I drove back home, unloaded the kayak, which I said I would store for a week, and went in and laid down on the couch.

After a good nap, I felt a little better, but the rest of my day was inside.  I still looking for the perfect car to pull my trailer and spend a few hours surfing the net on Autotraderclassics and Craigslist.  So many choices, and so many of them are so far away, but I love to look.

I'm going to bed early tonight and  hoping I feel ready to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment