Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 522, Saturday and still feeling sickly.

I was in no rush to get up, my eyes and sinuses were killing me.  I did manage to get up and take another decongestant and by 10 am I was starting to think I might live.  I had intention to go out for anything today but I soon realized I did have a few chores I need to get done and I would have to leave the house at some point.

 I started cleaning the kitchen for some reason and that led to emptying cabinets and finding a few things for the trailer including an old Griswold skillet that would be cool if cleaned up.  I had forgotten the skillet was there along with a few other Revere Ware pans.  These were actually left here from the previous owners and other than moving them when I cleaned out the cabinets when I moved in 11.5 years ago, I just put them back in the far reaches of the cabinet corner and forgot them.  The little Griswold cast iron skillet has great potential if I can scrape the crusted on black layers.  This would be a good project of tonight or tomorrow.

By afternoon I had the kitchen and the living room, dinning and entry looking pretty amazing.   I need to run my errands in town and that would be the highlight of the day.

I do not like to be sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment